Saturday, April 7, 2007

A Beautiful Dream...

Moon was showering pearls last night
Seemed there was a celebration in the sky
All alone, I was sitting on the bench
Intriguing about where would you have been.
Cuddling of waves
And hide and seek of clouds
Nature was spreading love throughout
Empty hands, enervated eyes
Without you it’s like living in exile
I was yearning you to fill
The empty space beside me
Enveloping me safely in arms
Assuring the security for lifetime
And complete rest on your chest.
But I remain alone
Getting envious of the calmness on shore
Because inside there was noise in mind
Crying and shouting for your proximity.

I stoop up silently
Started walking on the sand
Each step was increasing my mourn
I folded my arms to reduce the cold
Simulated as will get rid of your thought

Suddenly felt a pat on my shoulder
Turned behind and become stupor
Startled, was it a dream or you my angel?
Your appearance was really miracle
I flooded with tears and embraced you tight
It was much more soothing than a heaven’s sight
I forgot the whole world for a while

Loved you always
Will love you always
No matter, you are real or palpable.
For all I know wherever have you been
You will always come to hold me
And decorate my each night with a beautiful dream.

-Rimjhim

No comments:

Scribble!

How do you manage to carry Millions of mysteries in your eyes, Unfolding each one of them, Feels like life is better than a dream.. How do y...