Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I've lived me, in your eyes

With the opening of those beautiful petals
I’ve seen the golden moon
Sailing in the whitish cloud
They are nothing but your eyes in my thought
My prosaic heart turned into raceme
The innocence takes away all the fear of future
The mischievousness dissolves the past dismay
Enormous curiosity abducts my anxiety
And I remained helpless for the loving demands
The anger, The complain
The love, The compassion
Oh! They say much
Much more than you can ever
The depth takes me inside
As I go deep within
Pearl of joy sinking in
The oceanic appearance entangles my sight
And leaves me with the feel of being alive
One more day
I cherish my existence
With all my efforts
My heart could take a sigh
And,
For one more day
I’ve lived me, in your eyes……

-Rimjhim

1 comment:

Atul said...

I don’t know how you got inspired to write this one but its incredible and simply fabulous. You have beautifully crystallized your thoughts and the clarity is really genuine for someone so enamored. Your poems have really improved a lot, its nice to see that while pouring your thoughts out , you don’t stuck with silly rhymes but do the justice to yourself. Keep it up! Hope to see such creation on every visit to this link.

Scribble!

How do you manage to carry Millions of mysteries in your eyes, Unfolding each one of them, Feels like life is better than a dream.. How do y...