Thursday, July 10, 2008

Magical Smile

I’d never thought of stopping here 
For I had miles to go 
But got stuck for a while 
Such magical is your lovely smile. 

Tired, restless eyes of mine 
Have been waiting to be closed 
As the days are passing 
I grow older with the time. 

I’d lost interest in life 
For, I found nothing worth to live 
But I’ve been touched so deeply 
By the magic of your lovely smile 

My heart is getting eager 
To convey a note 
If it is possible 
Let me have rest here 
Throughout my life 

For, it has made me 
Younger with the time 
Refreshed my charm 
And I got to understand once again 
That miracles are omnipresent.

Thanks for this hindsight 
I would have remained ignorant 
If unfortunate to get this feeling 
Of being mesmerized 
By the magic of your lovely smile.

1 comment:

IndraBhushan said...

whats that pen you use to write..
it has got ur heart direct on sight!!!!
amazing ur writing.cool is style..
I found some magic other than smile!!!!

Scribble!

How do you manage to carry Millions of mysteries in your eyes, Unfolding each one of them, Feels like life is better than a dream.. How do y...