Sunday, February 20, 2022

Power of Love!

When I made peace with the fact that
"Love" is an unnecessary overrated shit,
I found you smiling at me!

I was running fast like a human machine,
Operating on auto pilot, devoid of feelings,
I almost believed the truth of life to be utterly practical with no emotions,
I only knew fulfilling the responsibilities thrown upon,
And I had my priorities very very clear.

I was smoothly gliding on the path of normalcy,
When I was flying with my so called wings,
When, at least, I think, I sorted everything,

Life punched me straight on my face
I fell down and closed my eyes,
When I thought I will never be able to get up,
Your magic pulled me up and made me tougher than the tough!

As much as I am surprised with the Life's challenges soaring high,
More so, with your magical appearance in holding me tight!

And now when I feel the power of "Love" being so underrated in this world,
I again find you smiling at me!



No comments:

Scribble!

How do you manage to carry Millions of mysteries in your eyes, Unfolding each one of them, Feels like life is better than a dream.. How do y...